Monday, June 20, 2011

Long week

We have been in revival at church, between working and going to church I am exhausted! But it has been good. Four were saved at the revival. The hard part is at least three were left. And my heart is heavy for them, especially one. That heaviness did not appear until after that last night of the revival. I have never experienced this before like this. I know how to get that heaviness gone, and I will. And I know Who it is up to to remove it. But I have to do my part in that. And I am. I can not fail to because I do not want that person's blood to be required of my hands. I know that person will make it, I know.

Nick was at the ER all night with a friend of his, his most recent girl friend. Her parents called last night asking questions about abdominal pain and what it could mean. I told them lots that it could mean, but the best way to find out what it means it to go to the ER. It is nothing so serious that it can't be fixed fairly easily, thank God. And no surgical intervention needed. :)

I won't tell you how late I slept today. I could not believe it! Nick woke me about sunrise to let me know he was home and going to work. I went back to sleep. I have done 2 loads of laundry this morning and washed up the dishes that were left. It feels good to have a clean house! Much happier with it clean! I can hear Rick!

Speaking of him, we just went through our second Father's day without him. I miss him so much. I still have his phone on and I still call it to hear his voice. I love it when he tells me God loves me and have a great day! He so loved the Lord!

I am ending this post now. Y'all have a great day!
I love y'all!
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment