Monday, June 6, 2011

Unconditional love is what it's all about!



The song above meant a lot to Jennifer. Please listen to it.

As I approached her casket this morning and looked at her, I saw that beautiful young woman I had grown to love. I saw her in my mind lying in that hospital bed in the MICU at Vandy telling Kim and me to shut it, no tears allowed, I'm not quite done yet.

I could hear her tell me not to cry. I couldn't help it.

As Chad closed his remarks about his wife whom he loved so truly and deeply with his whole heart he said:

"if I could go back to the beginning, know what I know now, I would do it all again"

That my friends is unconditional love. THAT is the love we all strive for.

Chad is an inspiration to us all. He has faith that is so strong. You could see and feel the love he has for her.

Sleep in peace precious until that morning when the trumpet sounds and we rise up to meet Him in the air. You are no longer in pain.

I love y'all.
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment