Tuesday, June 7, 2011

no tears tonight

Can you say tired? That's what I am. I have a day to rest up, then back to work for 2 shifts. Today was meeting day, and I attended all 3 of my meetings. I am so far behind in some stuff! Maybe I can catch up! On my way home the cath lab folks called. Can you work this afternoon? Not before 6pm.....come on! So I went in. I got there about 5:30 pm and left about 8:30. They are so appreciative every time I help them out. I don't feel like I have done all that much, but they say I did! So that was my day.

Tomorrow I really need to take my car to get the tires checked. One of the back tires looses a lot of air. Hope it's just a nail!

Our revival starts June 12. That is this Sunday night at 7pm. I am still not ready. Jenn's death has pre-occupied my mind. I don't know if I will get past it in time to be able to help any one or not. I hope I do, I know what I need to do, it is a matter of willingness to do it. That will be up to me.

EverAfter: A Cinderella Story is on and it is my favorite movie of all time. I am gonna end this short post and watch it.

I love y'all!
To be continued..............
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. (Psalms 57:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment