Friday, November 22, 2019

It’s been a while

Since my computer died and Blogger wasn’t supported by my iOS, it’s been quite a while since I’ve written anything. So much has happened.  I have a daughter-in-law and new grandson.  His name is Xavier Thomas and he is 8 months old (in a few days).  He’s the sweetest baby boy around. He loves to give gamma sugars.  We also have Stella and Moon. They are good dogs.  

It’s hard to believe ten years ago today was our last “normal” day.  I worked that day. Rick came to work and brought me a Diet Coke.  He also offered to pick up Wendy’s for supper.  That was the beginning of recognizing something was not quite right.  

Speaking of Diet Coke, it’s now been 3 days since I’ve had one.  I almost caved yesterday but didn’t. Today, I’m hanging on not having one.  I can’t say that I’ve craved one at all today.  And there are none in the house.  I suppose that helps.  

I’m not sure how this post will turn out.  I’m excited to find this app though and possibly get back into the habit of writing. Time will tell.  

❤️ I love all y’all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment