Saturday, November 23, 2019

Ten Years

I find it hard to believe that it’s been ten years since my family started on one of the hardest journeys in our life. I will never forget those 104 days.  When I first started writing, it was to help me deal with everything I was feeling over his illness and death.  The death of a spouse is something you never, ever completely get over.  The grief has always been there since March 6, 2010 (and really since the tumor was found).  It has changed to where it’s bearable though.  For a while, I wasn’t sure it ever would be.  Our marriage wasn’t perfect by any means but it was ours.  We were planning our 25th anniversary party.  We didn’t quite make it though.  I’m fine. It’s just an anniversary of. And those are hard!! 

Y’all pray for your friends, family, neighbors.  Our county, state and country.  

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nNZ-kwWqPAtepu246DJ1gw-kcjTFlNkN

I miss him and think about him every day.  He loved his family and friends. He never met a stranger. 

Until next time.  
❤️ I love all y’all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment