Monday, January 25, 2016

So much snow

I had to work the weekend so because of the coming snow, I went Thursday night. I had a warm room, sort of a bed and a TV. And a bathroom down the hall. Couldn't ask for more. I got to come home late Saturday afternoon. We had 13 inches of snow here! Today was 50 degrees. Its melting. Yay.

38 years ago it was worse. I was in LPN school in Glasgow. We were stuck there like 3 weeks. No calling in there! The weather is weird sometimes. I remember the winter of 1977 too. I was supposed to graduate high school at mid term. It was mid February before we got out. I'd rather have the normal mild winters!

Its almost 11:30 pm. I can't sleep. The past few nights I've dreamt about Rick. I suppose its because its the time if year it is. 6 years Wednesday morning was the last time he was able to talk to me. That breathing tube went in and never came back out. It hurts to see him in the dreams.

Maybe Ill be distracted enough this week I won't think too much about it.

I think its all.

I love all y'all.
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment