Saturday, June 4, 2016

I let it get away



After my computer got very sick, I kind of got away from writing much in my blog. Mostly, that was because it is quite difficult to blog from a tablet or tiny iPhone than it is from my laptop. Now, that obstacle is overcome, so I hope to be back to writing regularly. Even if there are only a few who read it, it helps me to write. So, I will write.

There is so much going on right now. I am not able to write about it, but I do pray about it. Its not easy to do though. There's so much I don't understand about it. I ask for your prayers, God knows all about it already. I will write about it when I am free to do so. Know that in this life, everything is not always as it seems! There are always 2 sides to everything. Usually, the truth is somewhere in between! Bad, bad things happen to good people. That doesn't make the person bad! We are quick to label people and blame when we don't know the whole truth. Remember that. Mild, meek people can be snakes in the grass!! It's our job to pray for them! Not blame or ridicule or gossip about! But, we are human! We just have to remember what gossip does! 

gos·sip
ˈɡäsəp/
noun
  1. 1.
    casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Image result for gossip memes

I have definitely been guilty of gossip. No denying it. One thing I learned, it hurts everyone involved. Everyone. I have been hurt by it. Both ends of it. One time I was in the cafeteria at City-County Hospital. I was working with a new nurse who was quite bossy. She was new to our hospital. I had been there on that floor almost two years already. She had put in her transfer for the ICU and had been accepted. The ICU girls were asking me how I liked her. I told them. THEN I saw her husband was one table over. I don't know if he heard me. Pretty sure he did, he never even blinked to let me know he did. Never acted differently towards me. But, I am pretty sure he did. I felt so guilty, even though what I told them was true by my perception of her. I should have kept it to myself. Then, there's the guilt of the person gossiping about you. Their guilt gets to them and they apologize. But, you didn't know about it and now you are hurt because they were talking about you and you didn't know because they are nice to you to your face. Their apology did a lot to lighten their load. But, what did it do to you? You didn't know about it so you weren't hurt. After they confessed to you, you knew. How do you get past knowing. It hurts to know. I'd just as soon not know personally. 

                    Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Here is a song by Disturbed. David Draiman is the lead singer. They are a metal/hard rock band. But, listen to the words of this song. Just listen.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=_LypjOTTH6E

Also, listen to this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Have a blessed day!
I love all y'all!❤️
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment