Monday, January 27, 2014

So much on my mind

So I have been feeling pretty bad for about 3 to 3 1/2 weeks. On a Wednesday night in early January, I had about an hour of chest tightness after I went to bed. I was about ready to get Nick up and go to the ER then it eased. I don't know what it was. It just so happened I had a routine appointment with Dr Lin the next morning so I told him about it and the flurttering feeling I had at the same time. I've also had quite a bit if shortness of breath. He looked over the labs and did an EKG and scheduled a stress test. That begins tomorrow. Somehow I thought it was today- missed it by one day. Anyway. I believe it will be negative and this is just esophageal spasms and or hormones. I really don't like this feeling not knowing for sure! Tuesday and Wednesday will tell!! 

I love all y'all.❤️
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment