Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm just waiting

I'm lying here tonight about half afraid. I really don't feel good at all. Last night I had chest tightness for almost an hour and really couldn't decide if it was esophageal spasm or not. Finally it eased. I already had an appointment today with Dr Lin (my cardiologist). It was just a checkup but the timing was great. I had a heart cath almost two years ago that was good and it's highly unlikely that plaque could build up that quickly. But then he's reviewing labs and saw how high my cholesterol was 6 months ago. Yes, it's much better now but he's concerned in that high bad cholesterol 6 months ago. So he did an EKG and I'm wearing a holter monitor now. Last night I had several extra heart beats during that tightness. And I also have to go have cardiac rehab for a month and have a stress test at the end of January. I'm not looking forward to that. Glad I've been walking! Tho I'm not real sure how I'll endure on the treadmill. And it's a two day test :/ so I can do this and it will be fine! I do know my vitamin d level is low so it may just be esophageal spasms (muscle spasms increase with low d levels). All I know for sure is I was ready to go to the ER when it finally eased and I still feel like crap AND it hasn't happened tonight. And neither have the extra beats. I've felt so bad I haven't been over to Stockholm to see Aunt Thelma Jean. I'll just have to see how I feel tomorrow.  

Theres so much more I want to say but as long as I keep it to myself then no one else knows. And for now that's how it should be. 

I love all y'all! ❤️
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment