Monday, July 2, 2012

27


Tomorrow would have been our 27th anniversary. It is one of those anniversary of's that I have trouble with. Please remember me in your prayers.


 
This was taken the day we married, July 3, 1985 in Springfield TN



This was taken when we were getting ready to move to Massachusetts 1987



This was taken at Good Springs annual homecoming service Sunday May 26 2002 the year Rick got saved in his garden. I had been to Atlanta for a conference. 


This was taken when he had a surprise birthday party for me when I turned 50 in May 2009. It was after church and I was certainly surprised! Thanks to everyone who helped him with that party. It was to be that fall that the tumor would be found and he was actually a little forgetful but really we just attributed it to being tired because the man never stopped working.

I am having a bit of a difficult time. I will be ok though. I just miss him.......
Isaiah 43:2 "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." ~ KJV
I love all y'all.
To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment