Monday, December 16, 2019

Random thoughts

This time of year is difficult for folks who’ve lost loved ones in the recent past - and not so recent past.  For a few of my friends, this Christmas will be their first without their spouse.  And for one of these strong women, it’ll also be the first Christmas without her mom.  A few other friends won’t have their mom too.   I can’t tell you the feelings I still have without Rick here.  This will be our tenth Christmas without him.  And my mom, my brothers and I will have our first Christmas without Pap.  Yes, we still have other family members around but it’s just not the same.

Please remember your friends in your prayers tonight and every night.  We don’t understand why things turned out this way right now; but someday we’ll know all about it.  

Until next time.  
❤️ I love all y’all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment